Do you want to chat first? Of course you do! Totally understandable.Let's do it: BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION >>
Do you have a 1-2 page resume or activity list that needs a thorough renovation and updating to include your latest accomplishments, and a critical eye to ensure it is working for your current goals? Then this is the package for you.
Together, we will get your existing resume or activity list in shape for the current market and the jobs or colleges you are seeking.
STEP ONE: Confirming your information
- We will send you the R* Resume Workbook to get you started.
- You send us your current document for a pre-review before our first meeting.
- An initial 30-minute coaching call, where we will review your resume together and discuss your experience, goals, and how to describe your most important and transferrable skills.
STEP TWO: Revising your resume
- You will collect any missing information or data and add it to your current resume. Usually, after our initial conversation, you’ll also need to add more details describing your experience at this time.
- You’ll send us the updated document.
- We will revise and refine your entire resume, focusing on your experience descriptions, and send the revised resume back to you within 5-7 days.
- In our second 60-minute coaching session, we will again review and edit together, and discuss your formatting and design needs. (For example, do you need to optimize for keyword scanning or for physical review/pdf?)
STEP THREE: Adapting your resume for specific targets
- We will consolidate all the revisions and edits and update the formatting and design of your document according to your needs, and send you a semi-final master resume within 3-5 days.
- In our third 60 minute coaching session, we will discuss how to tailor your new master resume to a specific job description that interests you, including your “Key Skills” or “Purpose” statement, and smooth out any remaining problem spots in the rest of the document.
Afterwards, you’ll receive:
- A proofread, reformatted, and redesigned master resume in digital format (MS Word or Google Doc); and
- A tailored purpose or skills statement for your selected job, and a 2nd proofread, if necessary.
EXTRA SESSIONS AND REVISIONS
Occasionally, a client wants or needs to repeat step two or three to achieve desirable results. An additional revision via email plus 60-minute review session is $197.
Normally, a resume revision is completed within three weeks. If you are in a rush, we can get it done; let’s talk about your deadline. On the other hand, this package expires in 60 days. If you are unable to complete your portion of the three steps within 60 days, please let us know right away.